Everyone wants to look young and healthy. But wrinkles appear with age, usually as a result of the skin becoming thinner, losing elasticity and becoming more vulnerable to damage. Many of the foods that we have been told are good for us in actual fact may cause degeneration.
Foods which usually cause degeneration and aging are:
- High levels of carbohydrate
- Refined Sugar
- Dairy Milk (especially homogenized milk) and cheese
- Caffeine - Including Tea, Coffee, chocolate, cola, chuppa chups, guarana (Try Chaga - The Coffee Substitute that is very good for you)
- Chocolate (MUCH worse than you ever realised)
- White flour
- Microwaved food
- Chemicals such as fluoride (which is a rat poison)
- Artificial sweeteners (especially aspartame / nutrasweet)
- Processed foods
- Artificial Colorings (as in Gatorade)
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Preserved meat
- Moderate to high levels of meat
- Meat from animals on unnatural diets (eg pork)
- Vegetable oil
- Canola oil
- Cotton seed oil
- Hydrogenated oils
- Oil that is not cold pressed / expeller pressed (use Extra virgin coldpress vegetable oils)
- Deep fried foods
- Chips / French fries
- Puffed grains
- Soy products other than soy sauce, miso and tofu (eg soy milk & soy oil)
- Meat and eggs raised by `normal' methods which have many toxins and hormones.
- Seafood which are garbage eaters (eg oysters)
- Foods with high levels of mercury. This includes most fish, such as tuna.
- Aluminium. Especially from aluminium cookware.
- Genetically Modified Food (GMOs). At present this is about 50% of all soy and corn. Even organic soy and corn can have GMOs in it unless otherwise stated.
Secret of Anti-aging:
Retinol is a chemical derivative of Vitamin A that assists the body in developing and maintaining the health of skin, mucous membranes and hair. Retinol is present in foods such as carrots, sweet potatoes, mangoes, raw spinach, apricots, cantaloupes, papayas, raw tomatoes, bell peppers, oranges, broccoli etc. Use vegetables that are raw and fresh to achieve the best results for the retinol anti-aging home remedies.
To understand anti-aging, understand that when a cell replaces itself it has three options that it can replace itself with:
1. A cell may replace itself with a weaker cell each time. A cell will do this if it hasn't had the right nutritional foods available to it. This process is called degeneration.
2. A cell can replace itself with the same strength cell. This means the body doesn't improve. That is, you have a chronic condition.
3. The cell is capable of replacing itself with a stronger and better cell. This will happen only if the cell has an abundance of energy and the right raw materials. This process is called regeneration. It is anti-aging.
When preparing retinol rich foods for consumption steam them mesh it in blender. You can also use retinol rich foods to create a homemade facial mask. Retinol molecules penetrate the epidermis and help regenerate deeper layers of skin by stimulating the generation of elastin and collagen to give the skin a smoother appearance, according to Archives of Dermatology. A do-it-yourself facial mask containing a retinol rich food such as carrots can be an easy and convenient natural home remedy to smooth out wrinkles on the face and neck.